Preservation Artisans Guild membership provides exclusive access to unique learning experiences, a growing community, useful information, potential client referrals, and more! We’re always striving to create unique and interesting topic discussions, community projects, presentations, and other opportunities for the PAG membership to gather together.
When you join PAG you not only add your own exceptional talent and skill to our growing pool of artisans, you also:
- Participate in the forward momentum of the PAG mission to preserve our material culture through a community of artisans. PAG encourages best practices in traditional building crafts, interior design, architectural design, and the decorative and fine arts
- Your own dedicated Guild website page including up to 10 of your images and 3 paragraphs of text describing your business and/or craft and linking directly back to your own company website. Your page will be professionally optimized for the search engines by PAG’s private web consultant.
- Yearly updates to your Guild website page – each year upon renewal of your membership you’ll be invited to update your page on the PAG site – showcase images of new and important projects or add new text and information to your page.
- Receive a specially-designed PAG Seal to display on your own business website. Membership in PAG sets you apart and the exclusive PAG Seal lets your clients and prospective clients know that you’re the best of the best in your field!
- Complimentary admission for you and a guest to all PAG member events. (We’ve got some great events planned in the near future and beyond! Stay tuned for more information…)
- Subscription to the PAG email newsletter with news and information about upcoming events, featured member articles, notes from the board, and other important notices.
- Exclusive participation in special events such as The Auction Expo
- Opportunities to participate in PAG Angels Projects
Membership in PAG is determined by a democratic vote of the presiding Preservation Artisans Guide Board. Membership nominations are also accepted from within the existing PAG community; current members can nominate an artisan for inclusion here.
To complete your membership registration please choose a payment option below and follow the prompts.
A PayPal Account is REQUIRED to complete the subscription process.
To join, simply click on the button below and complete your registration.[/ms-note] [ms-membership-signup]